Calling all Teens and Tweens to SickCon! We’re offering a special conference just for you! We know you have it really rough--your parents just don’t get it: They make you go to school, be responsible for your own stuff, and give you that ridiculous curfew that’s, like, so much earlier than all your other friends. We hear you!
Here at SickCon, we provide a forum for your frustrations. Mingle with other kids who feel the same way you do about your mom’s dorky clothes and your dad’s pathetic attempts to like your music. Share how pissed you get when your parents insist you help out with the housework, because you live in this house too, young man. Participate in panel discussions on important topics like hanging out, Minecraft, and the best apps for editing and enhancing selfies.
We’re also offering a series of breakout sessions on important current topics:
- Exaggeration is Like, Literally, the Best Thing Ever
- Totally Killer Apps: Kik, Snapchat, and More
- “OMG My Parents Suck!” A Coping Strategy Session (early registration required due to high demand)
- Lame Teachers Are Lame
- Ten Reasons to Ditch Facebook NOW (Number One is Your Mom!)
- Should You Go Hipster? Pick the Right Contemporary Subculture for You!
- Grown Ups are Morons: What to Do When You Know Everything
- Just Remember Who Pays for That iPhone, Missy
Come get amped at SickCon! It’s, like, hella cool, bruh!